XP-Lore Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TQ1000
Admin
https://xplorenation.home.blog

Welcome to our world! Empty Welcome to our world!

Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:05 am
You wake up one morning, after a long day out. Something is definitely wrong. Could it be that last drink? Or those pills you got handed by that sketchy guy in the park?
Come to think of it, it's probably related to the car that hit you at 60 mph...
You have a look around the room. Definitely not your room. Definitely not the hospital, either. The lack of machinery gave that away. The lack of anything, really.
Oh, by the way, there's a guy behind you...

You're dead. At least, you're body is.
Sooo, there's been a bit of a mix-up, you seem to have been brought to the wrong Afterlife. Well, I suppose here it's just life, as we haven't had to produce any mortals. Or produce anything, really.
Unfortunately, we don't have the resources to send you back to your universe.
But don't worry. They're not gonna use you anyway. I hear you're somewhat of a writer. Your skills could prove to be useful. So, I've taken the liberty of adding you to our Creator committee, you'll do great there.
All you need to do is pitch your ideas to the rest of the committee, and anything with a good amount of votes will be added into our universe. It could change over time, but unfortunately things tend to evolve out our control, even with supreme power.
Anyway, I'll leave you to it.
Have a look around our headquarters. It's a bit... Empty, at the moment, but that will be fixed soon.
If you have any questions, just ask the other members.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum